Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

My absolute favorite shoots are of teeny tiny babies. And when those teeny tiny babies are precious little girls that I get to dress up in flowers and tutus and pink, well color me pretty. I'm in heaven. :-) I did this precious little girl's shoot back in October, and she's already grown so much since then. She was so good for the session, cuddling right in and falling asleep almost immediately. :-)

She is so beautiful, isn't she? I have a hard time picking a favorite, but I love the last one where she just looks like a little peanut. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Great job with that shoot, Jenny! Those pictures are beautiful, and I'm sure her parents will treasure them forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Wow!!! Those are some gorgeous pictures! Love the tulle and the headband in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the first one!! all of them are great…what fun to shoot the tiny ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful shots! What a gorgeous baby!

    ReplyDelete