Monday, February 28, 2011

March 2011 Goals

Yesterday, when I typed up my list for this month, I had to laugh when I realized that most of my goals could be summed up into "Finish what I never finished in February" Oh well. :-) Last night we went and bought the stuff I need to finish the Frenchy dresser, and, hopefully, we will have a slow week this week so we'll be able to work on some long overdue projects like my website. OK, without further rambling, here's the list:

Finish reading Oliver Twist.

Start reading another classic. (Maybe La Alahambra?)

Finish my projects from last month: the Frenchy table and my website.

Finish current sewing projects; a tree skirt and a table runner.

Continue scrapbooking (and decluttering the scrapbooking stuff)

Finish the loveseat we started a while ago.

Update the castle tour page with new pictures.

Finish editing old pictures.

Continue purging and decluttering.

That's it! There is a good possibility that we'll be traveling again, and I have a little nephew that I need to meet (and harass with my camera) who will be here on the 18th. (19th?) So I am leaving myself plenty of flex time this month. :-)

 

2 comments:

  1. ooo.. i hope you'll share your treeskirt. I'm hoping to make one this year, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, Does it count as "making one this year" if I actually started it four years ago? :-) But yes, I promise to share. :-)

    ReplyDelete