Saturday, February 26, 2011

And the purging continues!



After a month of decluttering and rampant purging, I find myself still strangely drawn to getting rid of things. :-) So, throughout this month, I've continued to go through craft boxes, deep dresser drawers and forgotten corners of the office. And I've continued to purge, heavily.

I got rid of 120+ things in January, and in February I managed to sort through our music collection. I LOVE music, but I had many cd's that I never listened to anymore, or music that was a gift from someone that I didn't particularly like (the music, not the someone), or random stuff that I am not sure how it ended up in our drawer. So I purged. I even convinced Lover to do some purging of his own collection. The end result was that we got rid of about 30 CDs, and our collection now fits much more nicely into our drawers.

I'm still continuing to purge through my scrapbooking boxes, random folders and boxes of cards. It is a good feeling to watch the rows and rows of random junk on shelves shrink down smaller and smaller. :-)

Have you continued purging after 111 things in 1/11?

1 comment: