Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Goals

It's February! The month of love :-) I am glad that January is over, mostly because at the end of February, I start all my seeds for my gardens. And that means that spring is just around the river bend. corner. ;-) Lover always gets worried about me right around that time, because I start talking to the seeds and referring to them as my plant babies. ;-)

Anyways, on to my goals for February.

Read Oliver Twist. I'm looking forward to this one. Dickens can spin a great yarn. :-)

Finish the frenchy table I'm working on. I'm confident that I can wrap up this project sometime in the next 28 days. :0)

Sew something. Bonus points for completing more than one project.

Work on scrapbooking. I'm setting a goal of dedicating 2 hours a week to this project. I'd love to have more of my pictures in albums, and less of them in boxes. ;-)

Finish website. For reals this time.


And lastly, my major goal this month is to do something that I've never done before - blog for an entire month straight. This is, of course, why I picked February, as it is the shortest month. I figure I saved myself 3 days by blogging during the shortest month. Wasn't that brilliant?

I've got a bunch of different ideas for topics over the next month, and a lot of them revolve around love, marriage and relationships. I figured it was only appropriate in light of it being February and all. I am excited to try out this challenge - we'll see what happens! :-)

2 comments:

  1. yay! you can do it! maybe you'll even goad me into restarting my stalled blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, more reading on your blog! That is a resolution I can get behind. I'm excited to read your thoughts on love, marriage, etc.

    ReplyDelete