Friday, February 4, 2011

111 Things in 1/11: The Wrap Up


I know, I know, you're thinking, "we finished the challenge? Why is she still posting about this?" Well, I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone that participated, and give you the final tally of the items we all got rid of in January. Are you ready for it? It's an unbelievable number.

It really is.

It's higher than 500.

It's higher than 1,000.

Our total items purged was...

Isn't that AWESOME!?! I am so psyched. We now all have lots of room in our cupboards, closets, music collections, and shelves. We rock! Special thanks to these girls for joining in with me on this challenge.

Letters to Liney


Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe


Like a Hampster on a Wheel


All the Moments


Life Uncluttered


Little Pink House


Longbrake Living


Shannanigans


The Nerdy Nest


Bee Focused


Careless in the Care of God


Real Southern Living


Miss Effie's Diary


Lessons of a Newlywed


And especially to these girls who encouraged me to have this party in the first place;


Sarah from Five Camels


Kim from Newlywoodwards


Jenna from Jenna's Everything Blog


and Emily from imperfect


So, thanks again to everyone for participating, I had a blast and I'm so glad you all were a part of it! :-)


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Jennifer. Gave me the push I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! It was a great party! Thank you for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun and so satisfying! And your final number is blowing me away!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for posting this party! It was just the motivation I needed to get my butt in gear and attack my entire house!

    ReplyDelete