Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Tread Softly

Today I am loving the sound of my keys clicking away as I type. Last week was incredibly busy and stressful, and this week I have not one single thing on the schedule. I cannot even begin to describe how good that feels. I am getting caught up on sleep and sanity this week, that is priority numero uno. :-) Anyways, I wanted to show you this little watercolor that I bought a few weeks ago. I was browsing etsy.com for ... well now I forget what for, when I came across this adorable little painting. It reminds me of this Willow Tree statue that we had at our wedding.



It's titled "Love Tread Softly". It's tiny, only about 2.5 inches by 4 inches. I framed it and hung on the gallery wall on the stairwell that I've slowly been creating. It's so cute, it makes me smile every time I walk by it. It's by an artist named Jackie Zhu who lives in Australia. I love how all her art is so whimsical.

Anyways, I hope you have a lovely day, and Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment