Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Need a Dog...

I've recently stumbled upon something really interesting. I am constantly saving pictures of rooms that speak to me in my inspiration files, and I noticed that there is a certain combination that always looks great to me. Here's the equation:

Killer Room + Adorable Dog = Totally Awesome Room


Here's proof:



Aren't they awesome? I think the cute little dogs really add that "people live here" feel. :-) So what did I do? I dragged Lover down to the local animal shelter with me, and we scouted out the dogs there. And I fell in love with this beautiful Irish setter. Look;


But there was also this incredible white German shepherd there, with the biggest, softest eyes. And I thought he would look great in the guest room, so I brought him home too;


And then I just couldn't resist this mop of hair: he was so adorable, and I loved how you couldn't see his eyes for all the hair, and how he looked so disheveled and adorable at the same time. :-)


Doesn't he look cute on our front steps? ;-)

3 comments:

  1. They all look great! Get them all! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!!! I love it! Your observation is so true, though! I wonder if cats produce the same effect?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog. Too funny. I think you are on to something!...

    ReplyDelete