Sunday, February 6, 2011

Make Time for Friends



I had a friend over for lunch this week. We enjoyed several uninterrupted hours of great conversation, and as she pulled out of my driveway, I found myself thinking how blessed I am to have such a great group of girlfriends.  We laugh together, give advice, listen to our hurts and struggles.  Not too long ago, I didn't have many girlfriends. Now I have more than I know what to do with :-), and it's so much fun.

This week, make time for a friend. Get together and talk about your lives, about what's going well, about what's not. You can lunch, or meet for coffee, or just meet in your house. Don't stress about whether or not your house is clean, or if things are perfect. Just have fun. One of the greatest blessings we have in life is having friends to go through life with us. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment