Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days of New Baby Advice


 Do you have a sister that you're close to? A mom that you talk to every day? An aunt that is your source of wisdom for all things baby related? I have four sisters in law, two moms and a whole plethora of aunts. I'm a blessed girl. I'm also surrounded by an awesome group of girlfriends that I can go to whenever I'm confused. I've consulted all of these lovely ladies many many times over the last 18 months. What do I do when the baby won't sleep? What's the best remedy for diaper rash? How do you deal with temper tantrums? The list goes on and on. 


But maybe you don't have a "village" surrounding you. Maybe you are about to become a mother, or you are adding to your brood, and you're feeling all alone and unprepared. That's the reason I wanted to write this series. I'm going to be talking about the things I learned in those first few weeks of mommyhood. About the awesome advice my friends and family gave. About the things that worked for me, the things that didn't and the things I wish I had listened to. 


I'm NOT an expert. I have one child. He's less than a year old. I don't have all the answers, or even a lot of answers. :-) But over the next 31 days I will share what I can with you, in the hopes that some of it will help you. I'm excited - are you? 


Check out all the other bloggers who are participating in the Nester's 31 Day series!

3 comments:

  1. Jenna SatterthwaiteOctober 1, 2012 at 6:50 AM

    This is perfect timing! I couldn't be more excited about your series. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good timing :)  My third baby was born just  10 days ago.

    ReplyDelete