Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Nursery: Before and After

 So for this post I am just going to show you the before and after pictures, and then next time I'll talk about where everything came from. Enjoy the drastic difference! :-) 


Before:



After:



Before:



After:



Before:



After:



Before:



After:



Before:



After:



I love the final result. It makes me smile every time I am in the room - which is a lot of time between changing diapers, nursing and rocking little man to sleep! :-)

2 comments:

  1. WoW! Everything looks SO SO SO good. I love the bright cheerful color on the walls and all the litttle details - I'm really digging that quilt - hope we get to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer Hale McGinnApril 26, 2012 at 1:31 PM

    what an amazing transformation! I love how cheery and cozy the nursery looks…looking forward to hearing more about the details!

    ReplyDelete