Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Little Braedon

This is Braedon at 8 days old.

Normally, when I do newborn shoots, the babies are about a week old, and sleep like rocks though the whole session. Not little Braedon! He was wide awake and happy for most of the two hours I was there. It was so much fun for me to get shots of this little guy's eyes!

Braedon's momma is so pretty, and I loved getting some family shots. 

He was super happy to be held by daddy - slept like a champ. :-)

And then he just cuddled in and slept, and I could hardly stop myself from taking pictures!

Braedon's momma told me that she discovered when he was a few weeks old that when he was very fussy, what he wanted most was to be put down and left alone. Can you believe that? What a sweet little guy. Thanks for letting me come hang out with him!

1 comment: