Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Handy Dandy Link to All My Projects

One of the things I've been meaning to do forever for this blog is create a listing of all of the crafty projects I've tackled over the last three and a half years. Well, I finally did it!

Right above this post you'll see the word "Projects" on the menu bar. Click it, and it will take you to a listing of all my completed projects. OK - full disclaimer here, I cheated a bit and created a Pinterest board where I pinned all my projects. Hey - I am a busy girl and I didn't have time to individually list each and every project! :-) Anyways, please return to your normal Wednesday affairs, whatever they may be. :-)

2 comments:

  1. This is cool! I gotta get around to doing this, too. You are inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim - I would say it took me about an hour or two to go through all of my pages of blog and pin everything. I did it while talking to my hubs and watching a show, so not a lot of attention required!

    ReplyDelete