Thursday, December 30, 2010

Favorites from 2010

Do you ever think of an idea and start to do it, and then realize that everyone else has already beat you to the punch? Yesterday I had the brilliant (and original) idea that I should recap my favorite projects from 2010. Not long after that, I realized that EVERYone else has already done that. Rhoda from Southern Hospitality is even hosting a party with that theme! So yeah, I am SO not original. But here are my favorite projects from 2010. :-)


Organized Linen Closet



Fall Mantel



Making a Mirror My Own



Deck makeover



What's Better than Free?



Coat Tree


Dining Room Rehab



Living Room Lamps



Pretty Painted Paneling



Cheap and Easy Wall Art


So those are my favorite projects. Tomorrow I will show you the areas I will be working on for 111 Things in 1/11. See you then!


Linked to Southern Hospitality

1 comment:

  1. I've so been there with an idea I thought was so original. But as long as it was original to me, I still give myself credit. =) You've had quite the year!

    ReplyDelete