Thursday, December 30, 2010

111 Things in 1/11 - The Beginning



Before things can get better, they usually get worse. That is what today's post is about, the areas in my house that are in dire need of losing 111 of their belongings. :-) This is, in effect, me airing my dirty laundry. It is also the result of a month of holiday preparations, and no time to organize or even fold clothes. :-) And, I am sure that I could come up with a few other disclaimers before I let you see my nasty before pictures. :-)

I'll be working on my dresser drawers;



As well as my junk drawers;



I'll be cleaning out my craft supplies,



and cleaning out this awful closet,

I'll even by sorting out my cupboards on either side of the fireplace

And I am sure there will be more areas, but I didn't want to overwhelm you with all the nasty pictures. :-) Now I want to see yours! Let's give ourselves the motivation to seriously purge some items! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Jenny, when are you posting your first "here's what I got rid of?" Maybe I can coordinate my post with yours. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got rid of over 100 things in November - so I'm not quite so sure how I still have so much stuff. But I do. My goal this weekend is to go through my Christmas stuff, especially the things I didn't put out this year, so I can take down the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! Can't wait to see the rest of what you get rid of. I'll be linking up tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete