Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My life in bullet points


  • The month of creativity was slightly derailed by the fact that on the 9th day of the month I unexpectedly flew out to California for the next four and a half weeks. My sister in law was having some complications with her pregnancy, so I went out to help out. So, no creativity, but lots of time with this guy:


  • Obviously, since I got home I've been playing catch-up. Our yard got a little out of control, the grass was about a foot long in places. ?!?@?#!? It was a bear to mow.

  • One of my projects this week has been taking out this desk. Simple project, and it already looks so much better.


  • If you are local, don't forget to look into the fall mini sessions that I am offering with Sweet Pea Print. It's a great deal.

  • I got to take this sweeties pictures again yesterday - we found an enchanted forest!


  • Lover comes home today. I can't wait. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of that little cutie. Sounds like a busy and fun month.

    ReplyDelete