Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Fav: Under the Sycamore



My new favorite obsession is Ashley Ann's blog, Under the Sycamore. I forget how I discovered it, probably the usual link that takes you to a blog, that takes you to  another blog... you know the drill. I instantly fell in love with her beautiful family, her stunning photography, and her genius creativity. Her four kids are adorable, and I love that she loves her time with them so much that she has put her business on hold in order to enjoy her time with them. Here is the nursery she created for her baby girl. She was so excited to be able to do a creative, totally girly space!



Beautiful, right? The rest of her home is lovely too, so head on over to her blog and get all acquainted with Ashely and her crew. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ever since you posted this, I've been in love with this blog!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete