Friday, September 10, 2010

Jon and Steph: The Newlywed Couple

This is the last installment of the wedding pictures, I promise. I saved the very best for last; the pictures of these two lovebirds together. There is an old nursing school downtown that is no longer in use, and the old brick buildings are completely overrun by ivy and weeds. I've been wanting to do a photoshoot there forever, and I convinced Jon and Steph that this was the perfect place to do their newlywed shots. :-) They came out awesome! :-)












Wishing you two a lifetime of happiness! :-)

3 comments:

  1. wow. great shots, Jenny! How did I miss that old place when I lived there??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these--I always love looking at wedding pictures. I still can't believe your brothers are grown up . . . I still think of them as little kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That building is soooooo beautiful!!!!!!! Awesome photos!!! Hope a happy life together This reminds me that my first annyversary is coming sooooooon!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete