Friday, January 14, 2011

111 Things in 1/11: Week 2!



Hello friends! I'm back with my next set of 28 things that I'm getting rid of. This week was all about the Christmas decluttering (one of my goals for this month too. Yay for multitasking!). I got rid of a bunch of stuff, and turns out I now have some room in my Christmas bins for future stuff that I may find! Here's what my pile looked like,



and here's what I got rid of;

1.Two lily of the valley candles that were so pretty but smelled so awful. :-)

2. Small plastic container with snowflakes

3. Wreath One

4. Wreath Two

5. Stocking One

6. Stocking Two

7. Santa Hat

8. Christmas Candle Plate

9. Used up Yankee candle (Christmas Cookie - my favorite! But I have another :-)

10. Small loaf pan - super cute, but I won't use again

11. Ribbon ornament hangers in a terrible shade of gold

12. 13. and 14. Candles I decorated  last year - they melted in the attic and were unusable. Bummer!

15. 16. and 17. Three Christmas books I've never looked at.

18. and 19. A set of used up candles and their little candle plates.

20. and 21. Two broken stocking holders.

22. Glittery box that something came in years ago.

23 - 25. Small glittery tree candles that I've never burnt.

26. - 28. Glittered fruit.

So that's it! Those are my 28 things for this week, bringing my total list of purged items up to 56! I am psyched.  I can't wait to see what you got rid of this week. Link up and we'll all come visit!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome job! I'm loving this challenge - thanks for leading the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also continuing to love this challenge--can't wait to attack my closets again this weekend. I will be unmerciful!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Don't you love the feeling to get rid of the extra "stuff" I really didn't post what I got rid of, so I hope I'm not breaking the rules. It was a lot though! lol
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I am SO behind with this project!!! Thankfully it's a 3 day weekend for me, so I will be playing catch up this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting. I needed the push to purge. And it's so nice to see the floor and walls of my office instead of just piles. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm late to the party but I like the idea. Goal for the 2nd half of the month: to catch up! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, im late to your party, didn't know you were having one but i was having my own this weekend just felt the need to de clutter too all on my own. it is liberating, one closet down several left!!! i feel lighter already!!!

    ReplyDelete