Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Welcome!



Hello everybody! I'm so excited to introduce the new look and address for our blog! Please remember to update your bookmarks, blogroll links, and anything else you might have that points to the old address!

In the meantime, have fun exploring the new site! We've got some new pages up at the top, so check those out, and on the sidebar you'll see "Right Now I am Workin' On" Think of this list as the preview page for upcoming posts!

I'll still be posting about our house, as well as my photography and of course all my little crafty endeavors. I'm also still working on a few more pages for up top, as well as opening a shop for my photography. It's a new year and a new blog! Buckle in and enjoy the ride!

2 comments:

  1. I love your new header. Welcome to your new home. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look - congrats on the move! Isn't it nice to not have boxes to unpack too :)

    ReplyDelete