Thursday, October 9, 2014

Giving Myself Grace {Day 9}



The last few days have been hard days. You know, the days that are sandwiched in between the happy-go-lucky fun days? Days full of sticky stuff like discipline and poor sleep and feeling unsettled. Overall this move has been fantastic, but I'm definitely feeling the lack of community and a support system here, and our family has been through a lot of changes in the past month. It would be idealistic of me to think that we could navigate all of this without any hard days/negativity/personal failings. So, I'm extending grace to myself and reminding myself of God's blessings, and doing my best to be okay with the fact that I'm feeling a little weepy these days. We're starting to settle into a routine and find our new normal here, and after tonight we may even own a couch! :) That would be fantastic. Bring on the snuggles!

jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment