Friday, April 1, 2011

April 2011 Goals

(source)


I know, you're thinking, another goals post? SNORE. :-) I give you permission to skip this post in its entirety. Although I would love to know what you are shooting for this month! :-) Here's the rundown:

  • Finish up the projects for a baby shower I am helping out with at the middle of the month.

  • Work on the art we're making for the living room. If I finish this during April I will feel like superwoman!

  • Update the castle tour page with current room photos. (Remember this one from last month? :-)

  • Eat some yummy Easter chocolate. :-)

  • Clean up the front and back yards.

  • Continue working on website.

  • Read Oliver Twist. At least once this month. :-)

  • Work on spring cleaning.

  • Post three times a week.

  • Paint the dark side paneling.

  • If warm enough, continue caulking and painting the back entryway.


I think that's about it for this month. Hopefully I have a higher success rate this month than the last two! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Great goals! You've got a lot on your plate this month, but with a little Easter candy, the world can be a magical place. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals! I can't wait to see what artwork you are working on!

    ReplyDelete