Friday, September 4, 2009

What did you say?


Last night my brothers were over for dinner and I randomly decided I should light a candle. (It was a chilly night) There was a coffee scented one on the desk in the dining room, and a little one on the table called "Beach Walk." (Both by Yankee Candle) I turned to my younger brother and asked

"I want to light a candle, should I do coffee or a walk on the beach?"

He heard

"Do you want coffee or a walk on the beach?"

Which was funny enough.

But then he said

"What kind of a drink is Walk on the Beach? Is that like a non-alcoholic version of Sex on the Beach?"

Just a walk, folks, no funny business here!

Needless to say, we were all in stiches, and I completely forgot to light a candle. :-)

For a recipe for Sex on The Beach, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment