Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Favs Vol. 23

Favorite Moment of the Week: When we finally, finally, FINALLY won an offer on a house!! More details to come, but my goodness, I cried buckets.

What Javi is doing: Proving over and over that he is independent and competent. The boy has a list a mile long of opinions. We're working on thankfulness and manners a lot these days. He's also been soo helpful around the house. Pictured above are the kiddos doing their own laundry. They need supervision and a little help, of course, but how great is that? He also mopped the kitchen and bathroom floors. This kid is a keeper.

What Keilana is doing: Speaking, a lot! Putting together sentences like a boss. "Dada home? Dada at work? Javi in room? More toast, pease?" It's adorable. She loves to follow her big brother around and attempt to do whatever he is doing. They're best buddies and I love that. She calls Javi either Ja-Da or Ja-Dee and I love it so much.

How I'm feeling: Great. No really! Glad to have the stress of the house hunt off our shoulders. Meds are working well and I can eat just about everything now. I'm finally getting to experience that second trimester reprieve that I've only ever heard about before. :) I'm slowly purchasing the things we need for baby, and can't wait to hold a scrumptious little newborn again. :)

So overall it was a good week! Started out very stressful, but finished awesomely. :)

jenny

 

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear about the accepted house offer. Can't wait to get details!

    I love boys who can clean & help around the house. My boy are great at this as well. Start 'em young.

    Wish I could experience your family in this in-between season of waiting for a newborn. Would love to hear those cutie little voices!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete