Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Javi Jokes Around Vol. 2



Javi: "KK, I hold your hand and you can't fall, ok?"

***

To the smoke alarm: "Fire smoke, you all done beeping?"

***

To the deer at the refuge: "hey deer! This camera's not working!"

***

Lifting up his shirt: "Mommy, Look! I have apples!"

***

Me: Javi, are you stinky?
Javi: NO!...but, maybe, yes.

***

In the bath: Mommy! My fingers is twinkly!

***

Me: Javi, what are you doing?
Javi: I breaking stuff!

***

Javi: Mommy! It's a beetle.
Me: Yeah?
Javi: I died him.

***

Javi: Mommy, can you ask Javi likes to move it?
Me: Javi, do you like to move it?
Javi: "I like to move it, move it. I like to MOVE IT! sing with me! I like to move it..."

***

To KK: "KK, you have a boo boo? It's a pretty boo boo!"
KK cries.
Javi: I know, KK, I know.

***

Javi: "We sing fish in the mountains?"
Me: "um...Which song is that?"
Javi: "Higher than the mountains..."
Me: "Sparkling like a fountain, all suFISHent grace for even me...OH!"

***

 

1 comment: