Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Javi Jokes Around Vol. 1



This boy of mine says the funniest things, and I thought I would share some of them here, so that I don't forget them, and so you can enjoy them too!

***

Me: Javi, let's go outside for a walk, ok?
Javi: And we see a hopsgrasser?

***

Javi: Mommy, look, there's the moon ball!

***

(While eating lunch, we notice a fly buzzing around.)
Javi: Mommy! We need a fly water!

***

To KK: We go at green lights and we stop at red lights, OK, KK? 

***

Me: Javi, we are going up to the mountains today! We're going to see deer, and birds...
Javi: ...and elephants and baby elephants!

***

And my favorite:

Me: Javi, I need to go take a shower. 
Javi: No, Mommy!
Me: But Javi, I'm stinky!
Javi: looks at me thoughtfully, then pats me gently on the butt Mommy, you stinky on the buns? 

***

jenny

 

No comments:

Post a Comment