Monday, June 25, 2012

Bear and Chair

 The first gift that we received when we found out we were having a baby was from my brother and sister in law. They gave us a tiny wooden rocking chair with a toddler sized teddy bear all decked out in a bib and a giant bow. It was awesome! Here's a pic that I pilfered from Steph's facebook page where she was working on the chair. 



Cant wait until Javi is big enough to discover this chair and sit in it all by himself! 



I knew I wanted to do monthly pictures of Javi after he was born, and I decided that taking a picture of him next to the bear would be a fun way to see how big and fast he would grow. So I got his first one at one week old, cuddled up next to the big old bear. 



Isn't he precious? I love how sweet and tiny he was, and how he is totally dwarfed by the big ol' bear. Cutie patootie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment