Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Favorite Photo Shoot to Date



On November 29 we welcomed a precious little bundle into the world, little Xavier Joel.   After months and months of morning sickness and exhaustion, we were so thrilled to finally meet the little troublemaker!



He had a bit of a rough entrance into the world, but has since proven to be a champion eater and a very good baby. We are enchanted with all of his little faces and watching him wake up and explore the world a little more each day.



We're learning to balance all of the normal, everyday stuff along with caring for a little one. So far it's been an adventure, but we're having fun!



We are loving being a family of three, and celebrating our first Christmas together was so much fun.



Today our little man turns one month old. Can't believe a month has flown by already. Welcome to the world, little  man! 

7 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more. He's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love surprise baby posts :) He's absolutely adorable, congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, somehow this posted as my maiden name and I can't figure out how to change it - but that's emily from Imperfect there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer Hale McGinnDecember 29, 2011 at 6:36 AM

    beautiful!! love the family photo…slap that in an ornament frame for next year on the tree! He's so precious…hopefully he won't be 10 by the time I get to meet him!!

    Also…I'm quite impressed that you managed to decorate for Christmas. If Lucy had been born that close to it, there's no way I would have gotten that stuff done!! yay, you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - he's so handsome! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenna SatterthwaiteJanuary 3, 2012 at 4:06 AM

    Again, congratulations!! He's precious. Can't wait to read more about your adventures in mama-hood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very belated congratulations! What a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete