Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Jen & Dave

I did a maternity session a few weeks ago for a friend. She is married to a great guy (who puts up with pictures!) and is expecting her first baby in just a few months. And she is having a little girl! She is creating just the cutest nursery, I'll have to see if she will let me share some pics when it is all done. :-)

It was a cold, rainy day in April, and Jen and Dave are West Coasters, so we headed out to the conservatory where it was warm and toasty for pictures. Here are some of my favorites:

Aren't those blocks just adorable? I love them.

Jen has a great sense of humor, so we had a blast during our session.

I love this shot. So pretty.

And this one is my very favorite from the whole shoot. :-)

Dave put up with us for a long time - he was a great sport!

Isn't Jen a beautiful momma to be? I love those eyes. :-) We went downtown too, and braved the cold for a few fun shots.

So pretty. Thanks for braving the cold with me and having so much fun Jen and Dave!

5 comments:

  1. The downtown shots are my absolute favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! love that we found the time to do this…we had a great time (okay, Dave sorta froze his head off, but hey…he's a good sport). The first downtown shot you have up there is my favorite…I'm thinking it will be a canvas print somewhere in our home…I just love how I'm nestled into him, and you can see the teeniest bit of my belly showing. Thanks again for a great session! And sure, I'll let you share nursery pics…if I ever get it done! I need to stop using the crib as a storage spot…hmmmm…

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shot with the blocks in the front. You have such a talent. What a lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kim. :-) Photography is just so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Dave! :-) I love the idea of making the bridge pic a canvas for some wall. :-) Can't wait to see the nursery - I am sure you will get it done! :-)

    ReplyDelete