Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wildflowers and Little Girls

This is shaping up to be a busy summer for my photography! Between all of the shoots, and our normal busy life, and my family being home from overseas, we have a bit of a hectic schedule. But I wouldn't have it any other way! The day before my brother's wedding I went over to a friend's house to take some pictures of their girls for a surprise Father's Day present. We did a few at the house, but then walked down a couple of blocks to an open field that was filled with wildflowers. I've been itching to do a shoot in a field of wildflowers for over a year now, and I finally got my wish! I loved the little outfits that the girls were wearing, and the way that they were so distinctly different, and suited to each girl! :-) They were good sports about the pictures too, in spite of the heat and not being fans of having their pictures taken!








I had so much fun on this photoshoot, and the best part is that I got to go back and see them again, as they just added a little baby boy to the family! Congratulations, and I cant wait to meet little Jude!

2 comments:

  1. These are really cute, Jenny. I love the one with mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful girls, beautiful mom, great captures! LOVE the 4th one down!!

    ReplyDelete