Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hooked On Gossip Girl




image taken from here

Let me just say that I was skeptical about this show when it first came out. I didn't think it could be all that great. I've been sucked in along with the masses though. I love shows that have intricate relationship arcs that you have to keep track of, and Gossip Girl is full of them. Plus, I am a sucker for a great love story, and the development of Chuck and Blair's relationship throughout season 2 had me swooning. Leighton Meester is a great actress, but Ed Westwick does a superb job playing the "Basstard" that actually has a redeemeable soul. I haven't seen acting of this calibre in a long, long time. He is capable of translating an emotion with a single look, and boy, can he deliver a line! This gives his character so much depth and really draws you into the story.
And can I just say that I waited all season for this moment? Along with a million other fans, I am sure.


gossipgirlfan.org



Gossip Girl returns on September 14, and you can be sure I'll be watching!

xoxo,

Gossip Girl







No comments:

Post a Comment